Shoaib Akhtar is a former Pakistani cricketer and is widely regarded as the greatest fast bowler of all time. Often recognized as the fastest bowler in the history of cricket, he delivered a ball at the speed of 161.3 km/ph to England’s Nick Knight during the 2003 World Cup, a feat which earned him an entry into the Guinness Book of World Records.
|Rubab Khan Information|
|Full Name||Rubab Khan|
|Date of Birth||23-Jun-94|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 167.64 cm|
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Children||Son Muhammad Mikaeel Ali|
Early Life and Career:
Table Of Content
Akhtar was born in a small town near Rawalpindi, Punjab, in Pakistan. He was the fifth son of Mohammad Akhtar, a plant operator at the local Attock Refinery, and Hameeda Awan. His childhood was spent in poverty and illness as he was flat-footed.
However, his passion for cricket triumphed over all obstacles and his cricket career took off on his home ground in Rawalpindi during the 2nd test match of the West Indies 1997/98 tour of Pakistan.
He played his first ODI match three months later. Akhtar’s run of impressive performances started in 1999, during a pre-World Cup series against India. This was followed by brilliant performances in the 1999 World Cup and in subsequent years.
The career of Rawalpindi Express, as he was popularly called, was filled with controversies. He was sent home during a test match series in Australia in 2005 for an alleged poor attitude.
He also tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug a year later. He was named again in September 2007 after attaching teammate Saad Ghaus on the pretext of poor fielding performances. He was also at loggerheads with the Pakistan Cricket Board, often criticizing them and resultantly being penalized.
Despite all this, the fact remains that he was one of the greatest fast bowlers the world has ever seen, and his retirement after the 2011 World Cup left a huge gap in the cricketing world.
- Shoaib Akhtar made his test debut for the Pakistan team against West Indies in 1997/98.
- 1999 ICC cricket world cup was his first world cup.
- In 2005 during the Australia tour, he was sent home for his poor attitude.
- Shoaib Akhtar announces his retirement after the 2011 cricket world cup.
Get more Cricket related news:
- Shoaib Akhtar Biography
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni Wife- Sakshi Dhoni Biography
- Gautam Gambhir Wife- Natasha Jain Biography
- Manish Pandey wife- Ashrita Shetty Biography
Shoaib Akhtar Wife:
Shoaib Akhtar Wife name Rubab khan belongs from a royal Pakistani family, She was born in 1994, 23rd June, which brings the fact that now Shoaib Akhtar wife age is just 25 years old, In the age of 21 years old Rubab Khan tied her knot with the Iconic pacer.
Shoab Akhtar wife is 5 feet 5 inches tall and she has a slim and slender Gab.
After completing her Higher Secondary education from Some institution in Abbottabad, Shoaib Akhtar marriage with Rubab Khan took place.
Shoaib Akhtar and his wife manage to kept their weeding affair private for many days but even though media manage to sneak into it, Shoaib Akhtar wife Rubab Khan’s father first met him in the year 2013 in Hajj where Shoaib Akhtar asks him to search a girl for him whom he can marry.
Shoaib never had a thought in his mind that one day he would tie a knot with his daughter only, on the auspicious day of 12th June, 2013 both the families agreed to match.
Shoaib Akhtar Weeding with Rubab Khan took place on June 23, 2014, in a quiet nikah ceremony at the media glitz and glamour. According to various sources, the wedding was an arranged one, with Rubab’s family hailing from Haripur in the Khyber Pakhtunkhawa province.
After two years of their marriage, Shoaib Akhtar’s wife Rubab gave birth to a baby boy in 2016 who was named Muhammad Mikaeel Ali by the family., and three years later the superstar Welcome his second child but he does not reveal the name of his second child.
- Shoaib Akhtar Wife Rubab Khan was born on23rd June 1994.
- When Rubab Khan tied her knot with the superstar she was just 21 years of age.
- Rubab Khan completed her higher secondary education from some institution in Abbottabad.
- On 23rd June 2014, their nikah took place.
- Shoaib Akhtar and Rubab Khan welcome a baby boy whom they named Muhammad Mikaeel Ali.
Shoaib Akhtar Family:
Shoaib Akhtar family comprises his father Mohammad Akhtar and his mother Hameeda Awan and with his siblings. In the year 1975,13th August Shoaib Akhtar born in Rawalpindi, Punjab, in Pakistan, he is the fifth child to his parents.
The first three, Shahid, Tahir, and Obaid survived, but Shoaib, the fourth, passed away when he was one. They named the fifth one Shoaib as well, who went on to become the fastest and greatest bowler of his generation. He also has a sister named Shumaila, who is 11 years younger than him.
After he tied his know Shoaib Akhtar wife been an integral part of his family and in his personal life.
- In the year 1975,13th August Shoaib Akhtar Was born near Rawalpindi.
- Shoaib Akhtar’s Father’s name is Mohammad Akhtar.
- Shoaib Akhtar’s mother’s name is Hameeda Awan.
- Shoaib Akhtar Siblings are Shahid, Tahir and Obaid and Shumaila.
- Shoaib Akhtar is the fifth child to his parents.
Shoaib Akhtar House:
Shoaib’s journey started in a one-room semi-pucca house, where the roof was unstable and leaked all the time. In fact, in his autobiography ‘Controversially Yours‘, he has written about how one night their roof collapsed and Shoaib Akhtar family had to take desperate measures to protect themselves from the rain.
Those days are long gone now, with Shoaib currently valuing in the millions, and having properties and now Shoaib Akhtar house is in the posh localities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
- The Rawalpindi Express journey started in a one-room semi-pucca house.
- Now he is staying in a posh locality of Rawalpindi.