Cristiano Ronaldo Biography:
Table Of Content
When it comes about a flamboyant character, speed, dedication, and accuracy, there is no other player in this modern-day game who is better than Cristiano Ronaldo, The Portuguese prodigy is among the greatest players to get featured in this beautiful game of football all time.
CR7 has got all the qualities which require being a successful footballer, and he has entertained the football followers since he steps into the pitch to play the game, Cristiano Ronaldo has got the penchant quality to score wonder goals for his club and country and inspires his team towards victory.
Cristiano Ronaldo Biography is about his hard work over the years about his family and his immense success story which we will cover in this article.
|Cristiano Ronaldo Information|
|Full Name||Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Nickname||Ronnie, CR7, Cris, Ronaldo|
|Profession||Portuguese Professional Footballer|
|Date of Birth & Age||05-Feb-85|
|Birth Place||Funchal, Madeira, Portugal|
|Hometown & Country||Funchal, Madeira, Portugal|
|Height||in centimeters- 185 cm|
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Girlfriend||Georgina Rodriguez (Present)|
|Father||José Dinis Aveiro|
|Mother||Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro|
|Siblings||Katia Aveiro, Elma Aveiro (Sisters), Hugo Aveiro (Brother)|
Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. (2010)
Mateo Ronaldo (2017)
Eva Maria Dos Santos (2017)
Alana Martina dos Santos Aveiro (2017)
|Professional Debut||20 August, 2003, against Kazakhstan|
|Current Team||Juventus FC|
|Youth Career||Sporting CP|
|Senior Career||Sporting CP|
|Coach/Mentor||Laszlo Boloni, Leonel Pontes, Alex Ferguson, René Meulensteen|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2003-2004, awarded with Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year.|
• In 2007-2008, awarded with FIFA Ballon d'Or.
• In 2008, became World Soccer Player of the Year.
• In 2010-2011, awarded with European Golden Shoe.
• In 2012-2013, Cristiano Ronaldo became Liga de Futbol Professional Most Valuable Player.
• In 2013-1014, he was awarded with La Liga Best Individual Goal, La Liga Best Forward, UEFA Best Player, Golden Shoe and La Liga Top Scorer.
|Favourite Footballer||Mario Jardel, Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima|
|Favourite Food||Bacalhau a Braz, Portuguese Cuisines|
|Favourite Film||The Sixth Sense|
|Cars Collection||Bentley Continental GTC, BMW M6, Porsche Cayenne, |
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sports Coupé, Audi Q7,
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Porsche 911 Carrera 2S Cabriolet,
Ferrari F430, Audi R8, Bentley GT Speed, Maserati
GranCabrio, Audi RS6, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4,
Ferrari 599 GTO, Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI, Porsche Cayenne Turb,
Bugatti Veyron, Phantom Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin DB9
|Net Worth||$450 million|
Cristiano Ronaldo Family:
Cristiano Ronaldo was born in Funchal, Maderia, Portugal a small island in the western coast of the country and Cristiano Ronaldo date of birth is on 5th February 1985.
He is the youngest of his four siblings in the family and Cristiano Ronaldo mother Maria Dolores dos Santos worked as cook and cleaner in his family and Cristiano Ronaldo father Jose Dinis Aveiro was a Gardner and also an equipment manager at the local club Andorinha, his parents named his Ronaldo on the basis of his father’s favorite movie actor Ronald Reagan.
Ronaldo’s father was addicted to alcohol, and he was also struggling with Kidney problems, Ronaldo puts some efforts to make him lose from the habit by sending him to the Rehab but in 2005 his father passed away.
Cristiano Ronaldo has two sisters named Elma and Liliana and one brother named Hugo, Liliana is a celebrity in her way as she is a musician and a fitness Blogger.
Now the Portuguese star is a relationship with Georgina Rodriguez and both the couples are taking care of their four children.
Cristiano Ronaldo Biography is incomplete without the Cristiano Ronaldo family.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was born in Funchal, Maderia on 5th February 1985.
- Cristiano Ronaldo mother name is Maria Dolores dos Santos.
- Cristiano Ronaldo father name is Jose Dinis Aveiro.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has two sisters named Elma and Liliana and one brother named Hugo.
- The Superstar is in a relationship with Gerogina Rodriguez.
Cristiano Ronaldo Early Life:
Cristiano Ronaldo history is unknown to many football fans who idolize the superstar, the kind of struggle he has faced in his young days and how he fought with his illness and becomes the best player on this planet.
In his childhood days he grew up in a largely working-class neighborhood in a small tin-roofed shelter which was overlooked by the ocean, his dad introduced Ronaldo to the game as he was the equipment manager of his boyhood club.
As a player Cristiano Ronaldo football career with Andorinha, where he played football from 1992 to 1995, and after that, he spent two years with the National team and in the year 1992 he went to Sporting for a three-day trial test, and after his successive trail with the Portuguese giants they signed him for £1,500, then the superstar left his hometown Maderia to Alcochete to join the Sporting’s youth players at the club’s football academy.
At the age of 14, Cristiano Ronaldo was confident about his ability and he knows that he can feature in the semi-professional football team so he asks her mother that he does not want to continue his study further just to bring more focus on his game.
At the age of 15, Ronaldo was diagnosed with a racing heart, which seems that time that he might need to give up his hope from football, but after successful surgery and proper rest, he enters the training grounds after a while.
- Cristiano Ronaldo started his football career with Andorinha.
- In the year 1992, he went to Sporting for a three-day trial test.
- Sporting FC signed Cristiano Ronaldo for £1,500.
- At the age of 15, Ronaldo was diagnosed with a racing heart.
Cristiano Ronaldo Career:
In his career, Cristiano Ronaldo played for clubs like Sporting FC, Manchester United, Real Madrid and currently a part of Italian giants Juventus.
Cristiano Ronaldo life story took a change when he played his first senior game for the Portuguese giants Sporting FC, at the age of 16 years of age Cristiano Ronaldo got promoted to the first team of sporting under László Bölöni, who was impressed with the superstar’s incredible dribbling skills and thunderous pace.
In the year 2002,7th October Cristiano Ronaldo Sporting debut was made against Moreirense in the Primeira Liga and on his debut, he scored a brace for his club, and Sporting won the match comfortably by 3-0 goals.
In the year 2002-2003 Cristiano Ronaldo agent confirms that clubs like Liverpool, Barcelona, and Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger were eager to sing the bright young Portuguese talent from Sporting FC.
Sir Alex Ferguson was at the point of time with Manchester United and he made his intention clear to sign the Portuguese star man Cristiano Ronaldo, Initially, he planned to sign the youngster from Sporting and put him on a season-long loan to Sporting after envisaging his game, Where Sporting defeated the Red Devils in the inaugural of Estadio Jose Alvalade in 2003.
United offered £12.24 million to Sporting to get the service of Young Cristiano Ronaldo, and then the rest is history.
- At the age of 16 years of age, Cristiano Ronaldo got promoted to the first team of sporting.
- In the year 2002,7th October, Ronaldo made his Sporting Lisbon debut.
- On his debut for Sporting Cristiano Ronaldo scored a brace for the club.
- After his first season with Sporting, many European clubs were after him.
In the year 2003-2004 the Charismatic Cristiano Ronaldo become Manchester United’s first-ever Portuguese player, his transfer from Sporting Lisbon to Manchester United made him the most expensive teenage player of that time.
At Manchester, he demanded his Sporting Lisbon number 28 but he got the No.7 jersey at Old Trafford, which was previously worn by club legends like David Beckham, Eric Cantona.
Cristiano Ronaldo Manchester United debut was made against Bolton Wonders in the year 2003, 16th August as a substitute for Nicky Butt, where United won the match by 4-0 goals, and in his first match, Ronaldo receives a standing ovation from the crowd and many accolades from United Legend George Best.
He scored his first goal for Manchester United a game against Portsmouth on 1st November and in his debut season, he won the FA Cup with the Red Army by scoring a goal against Milwall.
The year 2006-07 was a breakthrough year in the Cristiano Ronaldo Biography and career as in the year he scored more than 20 goals mark for the Red Devils and proved his worth at United under Sir Alex Ferguson as he helped them to claim their first Premier League trophy in four years in the year 2005-06 season.
His outstanding efforts didn’t go unnoticed as he won Young player of the year and Football writer’s of the year of the association’s player.
In November and December, the Manchester United man was voted the Barclays Premier League player of the month award which makes him the third player to achieve the feat after Bobby Flower and Denis Bergkamp.
In the 2007-08 season, Ronaldo played his best game for English Champions Manchester United, where he scored total 42 goals for them in that season and won Champions League title against Chelsea in the final by defeating them in a penalty shootout.
In that season he was named UEFA Club Footballer of the year award, because of his wonderful performance for the team he won the Ballond’Or award for United after George best in the year 2008 and become the first premier league player to named FIFA world player of the year award.
In the same year, his outrageous 40 yards strike against Porto in the Champions League earned him the inaugural FIFA Puskas award.
In his six years career with Manchester United, he made 196 appearances for them and scored 84 goals.
In his career with Manchester United, he was won three premier league titles, One Champions League title, one FA Cup, One FIFA club world cup trophy and one FA Community shield gong.
Manchester United chapter is the most important and crucial stage in Cristiano Ronaldo Biography.
- Manchester United brought Cristiano Ronaldo for £12.24 million.
- At Manchester United Cristiano Ronaldo get the No.7 jersey.
- In the year 2003, 16th August, Ronaldo made his Manchester United debut against Bolton Wonders.
- Ronaldo scored his first Manchester United goal against Portsmouth.
- With Manchester, United Ronaldo won three EPL titles.
Ahead of 2008-09 seasons, Cristiano Ronaldo joined Spanish giants Real Madrid from Manchester United for a world-record transfer fee at that time of £80 million (€94 million), Madrid signed a five-year contract with the superstar until 2015 with 11 million per year and with a release clause of €1 billion, this was a step up in Cristiano Ronaldo Biography.
In his first presentation at Santiago Bernabeu, moreover, 80000 onlookers were presented on the day, surpassing the record spectator of 75000 people who gather to welcome Diego Maradona at Napoli.
In his early days at Madrid Ronaldo was given the jersey Number 9 as the club captain Raul was the beholder of No.7 Jersey.
On 29th August 2009, Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid debut was made against Deportivo La Coruna and scored the winning goal for Madrid from a spot-kick in their home ground, and at Madrid, he scored each of his first four league fixtures with the club and becomes the first Madrid player to do so.
For Madrid he scored his first UEFA Champions League goal from a free kick in a match against Zurich, he finished his first campaign at Madrid with 33 goals to his names but with no trophy with his name.
In the season 2010-11, he earned his favorite Jersey No.7 because of the departure of Madrid legend Raul.
In the year 2011 Ronaldo was at his best as he breaks the records of Real Madrid legend Alfred Di Stefano, Hugo Sanchez by scoring goals almost in each and every match for them, in that year he scored a match-winning goal for Madrid in the Copa Del Rey Final and won his first trophy for the club.
In his career with Madrid, he won two La Liga titles with them and Four UEFA Champions league trophies, Three FIFA Club World cup trophies, two Copa Del Rey trophies and two UEFA Super cups and many more.
In 2011-12 season he helped his side to win the first-ever La Liga trophy in four years with a record of 100 points, and he also started his 2012-13 season by claiming the Supercopa de Espana trophy with Madrid.
In his time at Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo Champions League trophies count goes up to four gongs, out of which three back to back Champions League trophies under Zidane, and he was instrumental in each and every season for the Spanish side.
His scintillating performance earned him four Ballon d’Or trophies in his tenure at Madrid, and with his last Champions League win with Madrid against Madrid, it was his fifth Champions League trophy and becomes the first player to do so.
In Madrid, he becomes the first player to be the top scorer in the Champions League competition for a sixth consecutive time and where he ended his Madrid Champions league campaign with 15 goals.
At Madrid, he has made a total of 292 appearances and scored 311 goals for them in his eight-year spell with them.
Cristiano Ronaldo life story changes when he steps into Real Madrid from Manchester United with the kind of success he achieved at Santiago Bernabeu.
- Cristiano Ronaldo joined Real Madrid for a world-record fee of €94 million.
- In his first presentation at Bernabeu 80000 spectators were present on that day.
- In the early stage of Real Madrid Ronaldo was wearing No.9 Jersey.
- On 29th August 2009, Ronaldo made his Real Madrid debut against Deportivo La Coruna.
- Ronaldo is the first Madrid player to score on his first four league games.
- In the 2010-11 season, Ronaldo got hold of his favorite No.7 Jersey.
- In his career with Madrid Ronaldo won two La Liga titles, and four Champions League trophies.
- Ronaldo becomes the first player to be the top scorer in the Champions League competition for a sixth consecutive time.
After dropping some hints with a transfer rumor away from Madrid, Ronaldo left Madrid in the year 2018 and joined the Italian giants Juventus for a transfer fee of €100 million and includes €12 million in other fees.
Ronaldo joined Juventus on a four-year contract, and the transfer amount which was paid by the Italian side was the highest ever amount paid for a 30-year-old player and also the highest amount paid by any Italian club.
Ronaldo scored his first-ever score for Juventus against Sassuolo in his fourth appearances for the Old Lady side, and in his first Champions League appearances for Juventus against Valencia he got sent off, and it the first time in his 154th Champions League appearances he got sent off.
In Juventus during their game against Valencia, Ronaldo becomes the first player in the history of Champions league to win 100 Champions league matches.
In Juventus, he achieved a great feat of scoring 10 goals in 14 matches after Juventus legend John Charles who did it in 1957.
In 2018 Ronaldo becomes the runner up in the Ballon d’Or Competition against his former Real Madrid compatriot Luka Modric.
AT Juventus Ronaldo won Supercoppa Italian 2018 trophy against AC Milan where he scored the sole goal and earned his side the trophy, and in his first season, he won the Serie A title as well.
In 2018 Juventus lost their Champions League matches against Ajax and got eliminated from the competition after a mind-blowing comeback against Atletico Madrid after losing the match in the first leg against Atletico Madrid in their home ground, wherein the second leg Ronaldo scored a wonderful hat-trick against the Spanish side and gave them the win.
In Juventus so far now he has won the 2018-19 Serie A title and Supercoppa Italian 2018, and in this year Juventus is still in the race to win the Serie A.
So far now Ronaldo In Juventus has made 52 appearances for Juventus and scored more than 42 goals for them.
- In 2018, Juventus signed him for €100 million from Real Madrid.
- To get hold of the superstar has paid the most amount of money to a superstar.
- Ronaldo scored his first-ever score for Juventus against Sassuolo.
- With Juventus Ronaldo becomes the first player to win 100 Champion League games.
- Ronaldo has won the Serie A trophy in his first season with Juventus.
In 2001, Ronaldo kick starts his international career with Portugal in the youth summer Olympic festival, then he represented his country on the U-17 side as well, and in the 2004 Olympic squad he was there to represent his country where he scored one goal for his country in the tournament.
In 2003, at the age of 18 Ronaldo made his first senior debut for Portugal against Kazakhstan where his team got the victory over their counterpart by 1-0 goals and since then he was a regular face in the national team.
In the same year he got featured in the 2004 UEFA Euro Cup which was held in Portugal where he scored his first goal against the champions of that year Greece in the group stage, but in the finals, they eventually lost it to against them by 1-0 goals.
After that Ronaldo participated in 2008, 2012, Euro cup for his country and also played a major role in 2010 and 2014 world cup matches and in the year 2016 he finally managed to win his first international trophy with his country against France and becoming the first Portuguese captain to do so by claiming the UEFA Euro Cup, Cristiano Ronaldo country Portugal won the trophy in 2016 for the first time on basis of Cristiano’s shoulder.
The Prodigy played telegraphic football in the 2016 Euro Cup, on the basis of his shoulder Portugal reach the final against France, where his fellow countrymen Eder scored the winner against France and Portugal emerged Victories for the first time as a UEFA Euro Cup winner.
Cristiano Ronaldo history narrated by the superstar after claiming the first-ever trophy for his motherland in the 2016 Euro Cup.
- Ronaldo kick starts his international career with Portugal in the youth summer Olympic festival.
- Ronaldo has also in the 2004 Olympic squad with the Portuguese side.
- In 2003, at the age of 18, Ronaldo made his first senior debut for Portugal against Kazakhstan.
- Ronaldo won the first major trophy as a captain for his side the 2016 Euro Cup.
Cristiano Ronaldo Achievements-Individual Achievements:
- FIFA Ballon d’Or/Ballon d’Or: 2008, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017.
- FIFA World Player of the Year: 2008.
- FIFPro World Player of the Year: 2008.
- The Best FIFA Men’s Player: 2016, 2017.
- UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 2014, 2016, 2017.
- UEFA Club Footballer of the Year: 2007–08.
- UEFA Club Forward of the Year: 2007–08.
- FIFPro Special Young Player of the Year: 2003–04, 2004–05.
- PFA Portuguese Player of the Year: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- European Golden Shoe: 2007–08, 2010–11, 2013–14, 2014–15.
- FIFA Puskás Award: 2009.
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18, 2018–19.
- UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2004, 2012, 2016.
- UEFA European Championship Silver Boot: 2016.
- UEFA Ultimate Team of the Year (published 2017).
- UEFA Nations League Finals Team of the Tournament: 2019.
- FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2018.
- FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball: 2016.
- FIFA Club World Cup Silver Ball: 2008, 2014, 2017.
- PFA Young Player of the Year: 2006–07.
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year: 2006–07, 2007–08.
- Premier League Player of the Season: 2006–07, 2007–08.
- FWA Footballer of the Year: 2006–07, 2007–08.
- PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2005–06,2006–07,2007–08, 2008–09.
- Premier League Golden Boot: 2007–08.
- La Liga Best Player: 2013–14La Liga Best Forward: 2013–14.
- La Liga Most Valuable Player: 2012–13.
- La Liga Team of the Season: 2013–14,2014–15, 2015–16.
- UEFA La Liga Team of The Season: 2015–16, 2016–17.
- BBC Overseas Sports Personality of the Year: 2014.
- Serie A Most Valuable Player: 2018–19.
- Serie A Footballer of the Year: 2019.
- Serie A Team of the Year: 2018–19.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s net worth is around $460 million, every year the Portuguese sensation earns around $64 million as his base salary, and of the field, the Juventus man earns around $40 million from various brands endorsements.
In the year 2017, he earned around $108 million, out of this $61 million as a salary and $47 million from his endorsements.
Cristiano Ronaldo Information about Net worth we collected from Forbes and many other sources.