Virat Kohli is right now the poster boy of the world of cricket. He is a sensational batsman and also a wonderful leader. The young cricket fans like to follow his playing technique and also his amazing style sense as well.
He has the ability to woo the cricket fans with his amazing style statements. He is more of a like Cristiano Ronaldo of cricket. He is the youth icon now that everyone wants to be like and every next person wants Virat Kohli Hairstyle & Virat Kohli tattoo. He is the modern day trendsetter in the cricketing world and keeps himself highly maintained.
He has some good taste in his hairdo. Right now Virat has been the cornerstone of the Indian team with his consistency with the willow allow him that spot in the team. And he has a huge fan base because of his on field and off field performance.
Because of his killer looks and his on-field performance now many brands try to cash in on his popularity to propagate their products. And also because of his huge fan base recently he has collected the inaugural Instagram awards in India.
VIRAT KOHLI HAIRSTYLE WORTH A TRY
- 1 VIRAT KOHLI HAIRSTYLE WORTH A TRY
- 1.1 1. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of High Fade Modern Pomp
- 1.2 2. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Modern Pompadour
- 1.3 3. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Taper Fade
- 1.4 4. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Short Comb Over Fade
- 1.5 5. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of High Bald Fade with Long Spike
- 1.6 6. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Low Fade with Tall Thick Spiky Hair
- 1.7 7. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Textured Short Quiff with lines
- 1.8 8. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Tapered Fade Mohawk
- 1.9 9. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Fringe Look
- 1.10 10. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of High Fade with Messy Hair
- 1.11 11. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of French Crop
- 1.12 12. Virat Kohli Hairstyle Of Captain’s Fade
- 1.13 13. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Pompadour
- 1.14 14. Virat Kohli Hairstyle Of Tousled Look
- 2 KOHLI GIVES FASHION TIPS
- 3 MEANING OF EVERY VIRAT KOHLI TATTOO
1. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of High Fade Modern Pomp
Virat Kohli Showing off his new haircut with hairdresser
This haircut is one of the most trending and favorites. This hairstyle is also stylish and hot. Instead of the high skin fade, one can also go for a taper or loose pompadour. The high fade haircut is also the basis of many short sides, long top trends.
2. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Modern Pompadour
Virat Kohli’s recently posted professional look
The high skin fade undercut on the sides and back delivers a fresh, clean cut trim. This super short haircut comes paired with a large, loose pompadour.
3. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Taper Fade
Virat Kohli in BCCI awards
The taper fade undercut combines the best haircut styles for men. While the undercut buzzes the sides all around and trims the hair one-length, the undercut fade tapers the cut and blends the look.
4. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Short Comb Over Fade
Virat Kohli poses in a messy look
This hairstyle was one of the most popular hairstyle in 2018 and was regarded as an iconic hairstyle for men. This type of hairstyle can be used for both professional and casual approach. As a result one can remain stylish while being work appropriate at the same time.
5. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of High Bald Fade with Long Spike
Virat Kohli poses in a short undercut with spikes
The tradition of keeping spikes while doing hairstyle has been around for some time. It is especially very common among teenagers. But Kohli took this hairstyle up a notch by sporting spikes on a medium length.
6. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Low Fade with Tall Thick Spiky Hair
Virat Kohli during shoot in thick spiky look
This is another cool hairstyle for men. The short sides and longer hair on the top is somewhat similar to the fade. The spiky fade works with a number of face shapes, hair lengths, and types. Plus, guys can always transform their spiky hair into a comb over fade, short slicked back, or faux hawk fade for a new hairstyle.
7. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Textured Short Quiff with lines
Virat Kohli in Short Quiff and two lines
This particular hairstyle was sported by Virat while he was on a vacation. The structured quiff hairstyle might take some time to practice. However once it has been mastered, it gives an excellent, eye-catching view to the on-lookers.
8. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Tapered Fade Mohawk
Virat Kohli poses in a Modern look
From time to time, Kohli loves to give his hairstyle a mix. From one of his endorsements shoot, Kohli decided to go for the taper fade Mohawk hairstyle. This hairstyle is longest in the middle of the forehead. On the other hand the sides and back are tapered and fade into a shave.
9. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Fringe Look
Virat Kohli poses during the Ad shot
Captain Virat Kohli definitely goes out of the way when it comes to doing hairstyle. He surely knows how to rock the fringe hairstyle. He also proved that fringe hairstyle is not only for women. Thanks to his hairstyle, that nowadays man fringe has also garnered huge following.
10. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of High Fade with Messy Hair
Virat Kohli during the practise session
This hairstyle comes in various styles, but all of them are clean, short haircuts that are easy to get and simple to style. You can even keep it all sporty and messy but mostly swept to the side – or you can pull all your hair forward, make the bangs choppy, and mess up the top.
11. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of French Crop
Virat Kohli clicks selfie with taper Mordern look
Kohli is an expert of introducing modern hairstyle looks to everyone. Here he has used a French Crop hairstyle look. This particular style involves a taper fade or undercut with short hair on the top. This hairstyle requires minimum effort and also the person doesn’t have to fix his hair at regular intervals.
12. Virat Kohli Hairstyle Of Captain’s Fade
For all men, short fade haircuts offer the best base for any hair length. Whenever Virat is seen chilling at home, he often dons this hairstyle. Instead of the spiky look, Kohli went for the side-sweep in this hairstyle.
13. Virat Kohli Hairstyle of Pompadour
This pompadour hairstyle is one of the sexiest hairstyles. It features short hair on the back and sides with long hair on top. The large volume of hair in the front gradually retreats towards the back of the head. This unique feature gives the hairstyle a sleek and sophisticated look.
14. Virat Kohli Hairstyle Of Tousled Look
Even the tousled look of Virat Kohli has become a famous hair statement. This hairstyle gives a messy look and also deliberately gives a casual appearance.
Nowadays the sportspersons are the trendsetters. Players like Shoaib Akhtar, Ajay Jadeja were the poster boys of their time. Now the modern day cricket is bit different as the glamour quotient is added with the sports. The new generation cricketers has completely changed the looks of the game. Nowadays the cricketers are the trendsetters. Fans now not only try to imitate their favorite players playing style but also their hairstyle, tattoos everything.
Right now in the Indian cricket team, Virat is the Iconic figure. Today’s youth try to follow his hairstyle, his tattoo. He has a huge social media fan base because of his wonderful playing style and his wonderful style sense off the field.
KOHLI GIVES FASHION TIPS
When it comes to fashion senses, the Indian cricketers never shy away from showing off their new looks. Among all other Indian cricketers, skipper Kohli will definitely win the battle hands down.
Right from his dashing beard to his signature outfits, Kohli has always stood apart from everyone else. He also owns his own fashion brand named ‘WROGN’.
Among all other clothing and accessories, Kohli has a special liking for wearing white sneakers. In an interview with MensXP, King Kohli shared 4 super cool tips. These were all about styling your outfit with white sneakers.
1. “Joggers are a style staple for me. Pair them with joggers and a simple/graphic print tee to give you a trendy but simple look. This entire ensemble is super comfy and is my go-to airport/travel look.”
2. “My style is more minimalistic so – I pair a casual tee with regular or distressed jeans along with white sneakers for a cool casual look. If you want to dress it up add a shirt on top of your tee and roll up the sleeves.”
3. “Getting brunch ready with white sneakers is easy. They are so versatile you can pair them with shorts and a nice printed shirt to achieve that comfy chic look.”
4. “Another favourite is pairing sneakers with a suave suit. I personally prefer darker coloured suits like navy and black with a nice tee or a shirt depending on how formal the occasion is. Add white sneakers to make your outfit look young and cool.”
MEANING OF EVERY VIRAT KOHLI TATTOO
1. Virat Kohli Tattoo of God’s Eye
The first on his left shoulder is ‘God’s eye’. It is symbolic of the power of seeing and understanding that which is unknown and unknowable.
2. Virat Kohli Tattoo of Samurai warrior
A Japanese Samurai warrior with a raised sword is tattooed on his left shoulder is Kohli’s favourite. The Samurais were the warriors of pre-modern Japan who believed in living the life based on loyalty to one’s master, self-discipline and respectful, ethical behavior.
3. Virat Kohli Tattoo of Monastery
Virat also got inked a tattoo of a monastery on his shoulder. This is a symbol of a place of peace and power.
4. Virat Kohli Tattoo of Lord Shiva
Kohli also has a tattoo of lord Shiva in meditation with mount Kailash and lake Mansarovar at the back where he used to meditate.
5. Virat Kohli Tattoo of Parents’ names
Virat inked his parents name on his left arm in the Hindi language. shows his love towards mother Saroj Kohli and late father Prem Kohli.
6. Virat Kohli Tattoo of India Cap numbers
Next tattoo inked on his left shoulder is of his Test cap numbers 269 and ODI cap number 175.
7. Virat Kohli Tattoo of Scorpio
Virat Kohli has inked a scorpion, which is his Zodiac sign, written on his right bicep.