Toss: England won the toss and opt to bat first in the 2nd Test
- 1 Toss: England won the toss and opt to bat first in the 2nd Test
- 2 Jake Ball and Steven Finn miss out from the starting XI. Anderson and Stokes makes their way into the playing XI for England.
- 3 Pakistan on the other side playing with the unchanged eleven from the 1st test, as they see no reason to chop and change their playing XI
- 4 England (Playing XI): Alastair Cook(c), Alex Hales, Joe Root, James Vince, Gary Ballance, Ben Stokes, Jonny Bairstow(w), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Stuart Broad, James Anderson
- 5 Pakistan (Playing XI): Mohammad Hafeez, Shan Masood, Azhar Ali, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq(c), Asad Shafiq, Sarfraz Ahmed(w), Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Yasir Shah, Rahat Ali
- 6 Share this: