MS Dhoni as we all know is the coolest captain Team India has ever got and he is considered to be the most Iconic players to have ever played this game, He has been serving his nation since the last 13 years and this will be counted as the golden era in the history of cricket
Here are some of the Instances that will prove as of how Dhoni has reached the excellence and gets the amount of respect where ever he goes and where ever he plays :
1) MS Dhoni beat Sangakkara's record: MS Dhoni became the first wicketkeeper to record 100 stumpings in ODI's for his country, thus surpassing Kumar Sangakkara's tally of 99. His achieved this feat as he stumped Australia's Glenn Maxwell in the 3rd ODI at Indore off Yuzvendra Chahal's bowling.
2) DRS- 'Dhoni' Review System: MS Dhoni has always been considered as one of the sharpest minds in cricket. This is more evident with the fact that he has a staggering 95% accuracy when he decides to go for a DRS.
In the 1st ODI against Sri Lanka in Mohali, Jasprit Bumrah was adjudged out after the ball from Pathirana hit his pads. However, Dhoni immediately reviewed it, and it was seen that the ball was indeed going down the leg side.
3) When a fan touched MSD's feet: During Sri Lanka’s chase in the 2nd ODI at Mohali, a fan from the crowd came running in on the ground, breaking all security measures, directly towards MS Dhoni. The man, who seemed a huge fan of the former Indian skipper, then touched his feet, despite Dhoni stopping him from doing so, before a security person took him out of the ground.
4) When Dhoni shared tips with Sri Lankan players: MS Dhoni proved his selflessness when he was seen imparting some cricketing knowledge to the young Sri Lankan team. The incident took place while the visitors' captain Thisara Perera was being interviewed by Sanjay Manjrekar during the post-match presentation. As Perera was sharing his take on the team's tour of India, Lankan players including Upul Tharanga, Akila Dhananjaya, and Sadeera Samarawickrama were seen calmly listening to Dhoni's cricketing lessons.
5) When MS Dhoni and Ziva played 'laddoo attack’: In an adorable video shared by Dhoni on Instagram, the 36-year old father is seen sharing a besan laddoo with his daughter Ziva, calling it an 'attack on Besan laddoo'. This proves is not only a great cricketer on the field but a great person off the field as well