Recently it has been found that the son of west-indies legendary batsman sir Vivian Richards, is a biggest fan of Indian test captain Virat Kohli.
- 1 Recently it has been found that the son of west-indies legendary batsman sir Vivian Richards, is a biggest fan of Indian test captain Virat Kohli.
- 2 Currently the young Indian captain is in West-indies with the national team for the test series. He already smashed a double hundred in Sir Vivian Richards cricket ground and helped India to name the first test by 92 runs and an innings.
- 3 After the first test, Mali Richards son of legendary Sir Vivian Richards went to the team hotel to meet his favorite batsman Virat Kohli. Where he gifted a painting of his double hundred scored in Sir Viv Richards cricket ground.
- 4 Mali Richards who has already played 18 international matches and now the owner of an art gallery.
- 5 In an interview with BCCI.TV Mali Richards said, “We were excited when we found out that Kohli is going to be Antigua for the first Test. We wanted to do something creative for him but back then we did not know the exact date of his arrival,”
- 6 “We decided to commemorate his maiden double hundred as he registered the milestone here in Antigua. We prepared the entire painting in just one day and came here to present it to him.” He added.