England vs Pakistan, 1st test ,day 1
- 1 England vs Pakistan, 1st test ,day 1
- 2 At stumps England were looking at a very commendable position and managed to score 314/4 after Pakistan bowlers bowled out 89 overs for their team. In the early overs England went off with a terrible start losing wickets at regular intervals but soon after the arrival of Cook and Root the scenario of English batting changed and both the legends went off to score a Ton each for the team, without going on with any risky shot.
- 3 The star bowler of Pakistan who has just grabbed the top position in the ICC rankings couldn’t do much with the ball by conceding 111 runs at cost of no wickets. Mohammad Amir once again proving his well-deserved place for his side and Rahat Ali also joining the benchmark with Amir itself. By the end of the day the scoreboard stood:-
- 4 Batting-:
- 5 Cook-105(172), Alex Hales-10(20), Joe Root 141*(246), James Vince-18(30), Gary Balance-23(57), Chris woakes-2*(16).
- 6 And from the bowling arena Amir and Rahat Ali took couple of wickets for his side giving away 63 and 69 runs respectively and having being bowled 20 overs each.
- 7 Share this: