The French manager Zidane thinks theta his star man will back in his golden form soon in this season after it is just matter of time to for him to get back on the track.


The former French international does not know why the fans are ridicule at the Portuguese superstar, but he is sure that the attacker will quickly get back on his goal rump.


The 31 year old has only netted two goals for the Los Blancos in this 2016-2017 campaign so far in his six emergences, and in their last home game the attacked was baffled by their one part of home supporters at the Santiago Bernabéu in their match against Athletic Bilbao.


Last Sunday the Real Madrid winger took 11 shots and he fails to convert any other shots into the nets, but Madrid manages to win the match by 2-1.


"I don't understand the whistles aimed at Cristiano. They also whistled me," Zidane told a pre-match press conference ahead of Wednesday's Copa del Rey tie against third-tier minnows Cultural Leonesa.


"The Santiago Bernabeu is a special place and fans demand a lot. Cristiano is used to it. The important thing is to keep working.

"Maybe Cristiano is not taking his chances now but at least he is getting them. He will end up scoring lots of goals. I am not worried about him not scoring goals."


Another 28 year old Portuguese side back is back in the Los Blancos crew after a thigh injury for a match where the Frenchman can shuffle his crew.


"Coentrao will be in the squad list, he is an important player for us," the trainer said of the Portugal full-back who is yet to feature this season having missed his country's march to Euro 2016 glory.

"We are excited about the Copa del Rey tournament. We will do everything we can to win the Copa del Rey.

"There will be 16 players in the squad list tomorrow. There will be rotations. Many players will be rested and will not make the squad list."